Marietta Physical Rehab is the Marietta Injury Health Care Chiropractic Provider. This Marietta chiropractic clinic is owned and operated by Dr. Jason Weeks, D.C. who has vast experience treating back injuries, neck injuries, joint injuries, headaches, and other injuries which often result from auto accidents, slip and falls, work accidents, and sports accidents. Call today to be connected directly to Dr. Weeks and his experienced treatment professionals at 800-706-TREAT (800-706-8732).
Need an appointment today? Call this Marietta Injury Health Care Provider at 800-706-TREAT (800-706-8732) to schedule your appointment today. You can also use our Injury Health Care online scheduler below to submit your appointment request as well:
Where is the Marietta Injury Health Care Provider located? Marietta Physical Rehab is conveniently located in the Windy Hill Village Shopping Center at:
What treatments are available at the Marietta Injury Health Care chiropractor? Marietta Physical Rehab provides broad range of conservative treatment options to help injured patients get the pain relief and physical recovery they need. These conservative treatments include the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: These adjustments move the spine to properly align the spine to relieve pain and promote healing of damaged soft tissues such as muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendon injuries, and injuries to other connective tissues.
- Spinal Decompression: This treatment uses motorized traction to provide gentle traction to elongate the spine. This helps reduce pressure on the damaged discs and promotes an increase in blood flow of nutrients and oxygen. Studies have shown that this helps damaged discs to heal.
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapies: These therapies utilize non-invasive treatments that promote blood flow, healing, and pain relief for injuries caused from trauma and accidents.
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Heat Therapy
- Ice Therapy
- Electric Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy: This is a non-invasive therapy that utilizes a laser to penetrate muscles and other soft tissues to promote healing. There is no incisions or needles used in this treatment procedure.
- Massage Therapy: Marietta Physical Rehab provides the following therapeutic massage types:
- Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Therapy
- Swedish Massage Therapy
- Trigger Point Massage Therapy
- Exercise and Stretching
What injuries and health conditions are treated by Marietta Physical Rehab? Dr. Jason Weeks, D.C., of Marietta Physical Rehab have years of experience successfully treating the following painful injuries and conditions:
- neck injuries
- back injuries
- joint injuries
- muscle strains
- sprained ligaments
- traumatic headaches and migraine headaches
- carpal tunnel syndrome
How can you pay for your treatment with Marietta Physical Rehab? This Marietta Injury Health Care Provider will accept all of the following payment methods:
- Health Insurance: Marietta Physical Rehab is an “In-Network Provider” for United Healthcare, BlueCross BlueShields, Aetna, Cigna, and Humana.
- Attorney Liens: This clinic will treat patients who have personal injury cases on an attorney lien or doctor lien if they are represented by a personal injury attorney. Under these agreements, the patient receives treatment for his or her injuries without any co-pays or deductibles based on a contractual promise to pay for the treatment from the future personal injury settlement.
- Attorney Consultation: Do you need a free attorney consultation for your personal injury claim? Injury Health Care is not an attorney referral service, but does allow the following law firm to offer a free personal injury consultation through the following ad or link: